(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Roasted Salmon and Asparagus
Serves 4 / Prep time: 5 minutes / Cook time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Toss the asparagus with the olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt. Spread in a single layer in the bottom of a roasting pan.
3. Season the salmon with the pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Place skin-side down on top of the asparagus.
4. Sprinkle the salmon and asparagus with the lemon zest and place the lemon slices over the fish.
5. Roast in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, until the flesh is opaque.
Salmon and other fatty fish (including herring, mackerel, and tuna) are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help boost your body’s inflammation-fighting ability. Salmon is deliciously accented with greens and citrus fruits, so it’s easy to make an anti-inflammatory meal with this superstar ingredient.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories: 308; Total Fat: 18g; Total Carbs: 5g; Sugar: 2g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 36g; Sodium: 545mg
Ingredients: 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided 1½ pound salmon, cut into four fillets ⅛ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper Zest and slices from one lemon
Publisher : Rockridge Press (July 18, 2017)
Language : English
Paperback : 192 pages
ISBN-10 : 1623159385
ISBN-13 : 978-1623159382
Item Weight : 1 pounds
Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.5 x 9 inches