(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Oven-Roasted Vegetables with Rosemary
Serves 8 / Prep time: 20 minutes / Cook time: 45 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F, with oven racks placed in the two bottom positions. Lightly coat two baking sheets with the cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the potatoes, carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with the ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper, and 1½ tablespoons of the chopped rosemary. Stir to combine.
3. Place beets in a medium bowl. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over the beets and season with the remaining ¼ teaspoon black pepper and ½ tablespoon chopped rosemary. Stir to combine.
4. Divide the vegetables evenly between the two prepared baking sheets. Roast for 20 minutes, then gently stir the vegetables and rotate the baking sheets from rack to rack and front to back. Roast until the vegetables are tender when pierced with a fork and golden brown in some spots, 20 to 25 minutes more.
5. Serve garnished with the rosemary sprigs (if using).
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
Calories: 135; Total Fat 6g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 29mg; Potassium: 707mg; Total Carbohydrate: 22g; Fiber: 4g; Protein: 3g.
Ingredients: 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces, 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces, 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces 1 large Vidalia onion, cut into 1-inch pieces, 6 to 8 cloves garlic 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided, ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided, 2 medium beets, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, for garnish (optional)
Publisher : Rockridge Press (July 18, 2017)
Language : English
Paperback : 232 pages
ISBN-10 : 1623159067
ISBN-13 : 978-1623159061
Item Weight : 1.2 pounds
Dimensions : 7.75 x 0.5 x 9.25 inches