(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The Gift of Self-Love is an honest, heartfelt, and relatable book that will guide you on your journey to self-love, self-care, and body positivity. Bestselling author and speaker Mary Jelkovsky’s story of battling an eating disorder and conquering her deepest insecurities has been featured in Teen Vogue, Health, and Shape magazine. Now in this empowering book, Mary shares the advice, research, and exercises that she used to build her self-confidence and finally learn how to love herself. Written like a letter to a close friend, this self-improvement book provides practical advice and exercises that will help you finally give yourself the gift of self-love.
The Gift of Self-Love includes:
• A mix of the Author’s Personal Stories, Research, and Meaningful Advice to help you build self-worth and accept for who you are
• A Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence Quiz to assess how you feel about yourself today and identify areas to give yourself more compassion and love
• Writing Exercises to help you get in touch with your feelings, rewrite limiting beliefs, and stop pressuring yourself to meet other people’s expectations
• A Positive Self-Talk Guide to help you reframe your thoughts and silence the negative voice in your head
• Recommendations for Loving Your Body and embracing healthy living at any size
• …and more!
After recovering from an eating disorder and healing her body, mind, and spirit, Jelkovsky started her online platform Mary’s Cup of Tea to inspire women to be confident in their bodies and love themselves unconditionally. Mary is committed to empowering women of all shapes and sizes through her social media, online programs, and worldwide self-love retreats.
From the Publisher
Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence Exercises
Assess how you feel about yourself and learn how to give yourself more self-love starting today
Relatable Stories, Research, and Advice
Rewrite limiting beliefs, reframe negative thoughts, and silence the critic inside your head
Give Yourself the Gift of Self-Love
Improve your body image, connect with your emotions, and accept and celebrate yourself for who you are
Publisher:Blue Star Press; Workbook edition (March 23, 2021)
Item Weight:1.2 pounds
Dimensions:7.46 x 0.67 x 9 inches